Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Who is it? #6 - Question #2 - completed!

I will be posting five pictures, but not at the same time. It's up to you to figure out which person I'm looking for. There is a connection between the persons/things on the five pictures and the person I'm looking  for. This is the second picture. 

Please read the rules. Write your answer under Comments. Good luck! 


Updated!
And we have a winner! Congratulations Mattias! The right answer was of course David Bowie.

Question #1: He recorded the song "Fame". "Fame" was also a popular TV series in the 80's.




Question #2: He recorded the song "Young Americans". "Young Americans" was also a popular TV series in the 2000's.

3 comments:

Mattias said...

Is it David Bowie?

Jenn said...

I'm pretty sure I'll be sitting this one out - I have NO idea who any of these people are in either of these two clues!!! :)

Quizzle fo' shizzle said...

Correct! It's Bowie! Very good!
Better luck next time Jenn!