Thursday, October 18, 2007

Question #64 - completed!

Guess which album it is!
Write your answer under "Comments". The person with the first right answer (artist + album title) wins! Good luck!

I tried to recreate an album cover of my fika (Tack M för fikat och förlåt att jag var tvungen att leka lite med det först!). I have seen different versions of this cover on the internet (I don't own the album myself). If you don't recognize it, try to remove the upper cookie... no stupid, not on your computer screen, in your head!

Clue #1: SCUM Manifesto


Updated!
And we have a winner! Congratulations Niklas! The right answer was of course The Velvet Underground - The Velvet Underground & Nico.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Velvet Underground - The velvet Underground and Nico?

Anonymous said...

Javisst, såklart!